Revitalization in Efforts to Improve Cooperative Capacity as a Community Economic Pillar Using the Integration of Human Resources Management Information and Adroid Technology (COOPLite)
The purpose of this study is to identify the factors that affect the low quality of cooperative human resources in Indonesia, and define new innovations for improving the quality of cooperative-based HR management collaboration and technology. Increasing the quantity of cases of cooperatives in Indonesia is often caused by poor quality management. The creation of the COOPLite application is one of the breakthroughs to minimize that ineffectiveness. By collaborating with the HR integration system IHRMS (with Android technology), it is expected that the HR managerial process can be carried out easily, effectively, and efficiently. The COOPLite application can make a significant contribution to improving the system and transparency of cooperative information in Indonesia.
Keywords: human resources, COOPLite application
1. UU No. 25 tahun 1992 about Cooperative
2. Heizer, J. R and Render, B. (2015). Operations Management (14th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
3. David, F. R. (2007). Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases (13th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
4. Tansley, C. (2001). Effecting HRM Style Practices Through an Integrated Human Resource Information System: An E-Greenfield Site? United Kingdom: MCB UP, Ltd.
5. Kompas. (2017, February) Pemerintah Gencar Bubarkan Koperasi yang Tidak Aktif. Retrieved from http://bisniskeuangan.kompas.com/read/2017/02/21/090546726/pemerintah.gencar.bubarkan.koperasi.yang.tidak.aktif// on February 23, 2017.
6. Berita Sore. (2017, February). Koperasi Tak Aktif Capai 61.912 Unit. Retrieved from http://beritasore.com/2017/02/16/koperasi-tak-aktif-capai-61-912-unit// on February 23, 2017.
7. Bisnis. (2017, February). OJK Minta Pengawasan Koperasi Diperketat. Retrieved from http://m.bisnis.com/finansial/read/20170223/9/631263/ojk-minta-pengawasan-koperasi-diperketat// on February 23, 2017.
8. Indopos. (2017, February). Reformasi Koperasi Bergulir, PDB Meningkat. Retrieved from http://indopos.co.id/read/2017/02/27/89157/Reformasi-Koperasi-Bergulir-PDB-Meningkat//, on March 1, 2017.
9. Pipnews. (2016, June). Masih Perlu Diluruskan, Persepsi Masyarakat Terhadap Koperasi. Retrieved from http://pipnews.co.id/daerah/masih-perlu-diluruskan-persepsi-masyarakat-terhadap-koperasi// on March 1, 2017.
10. Liputan 6. (2016, June). Menkeu Bambang Dorong Koperasi Dapat Sekelas Korporasi. Retrieved from http://liputan6.com/bisnis/read/2522554/menkeu-bambang-dorong-koperasi-dapat-sekelas-korporasi//0 on March 1, 2017.