The research objective was to analyze the effect of tangible evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy on GO-JEK customer satisfaction. The method used is the quantitative method, the sampling technique with the purposive sampling method. There are 100 students of Simalungun University who have used the Go-Ride service of PT. GO-JEK more than 2 times. The test used with multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test and determination coefficient test ( Adj R2). According to the t test results obtained Tangible has a significant effect on costumer satisfaction in GO-JEK transportation service business with tcount > ttable of 2.018 > 1.985, reliability has a significant effect on customer satisfaction in the GO-JEK transportation service business with tcount > ttable of 2.293 > 1.985, responsiveness is has significant effect on customer satisfaction in the GO-JEK transportation service business with tcount tcount < ttable of 2.172 > 1.985, Assurance or guarantee have effect on customer satisfaction in GO-JEK transportation service business with tcount < ttable of 2.498 > 1.985, and empathy has significant effect on consumer satisfaction in the business GO-JEK transportation services with tcount < ttable of 2.150 > 1.985, determination test R2 = 0.537 which means explaining the magnitude of the influence of tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, and empathy on customer satisfaction is 53.7% and the remaining 46.3% is explained by other variables.
Keywords: Customer satisfaction; customers service; Go-Jek