Transforming Ophthalmology Training via Mobile Learning during the COVID-19 Pandemic
This is a Letter to the Editor and does not have an abstract. Please download the PDF or view the article HTML.
1. Yusoff MS, Hadie SN, Mohamad I, Draman N, Al-Aarifin IM, Rahman WF, et al. Sustainable medical teaching and learning during the COVID-19 pandemic: surviving the new normal. Malays J Med Sci 2020;27:137–142.
2. Ferrara M, Romano V, Steel DH, Gupta R, Iovino C, van Dijk EHC, et al Reshaping ophthalmology training after COVID- 19 pandemic. Eye 2020;34:2089–2097.
3. Mishra D, Nair AG, Gandhi RA, Gogate PJ, Mathur S, Bhushan P, et al The impact of COVID-19 related lockdown on ophthalmology training programs in India – outcomes of a survey. Indian J Ophthalmol 2020;68:999–1004.
4. McKechnie T, Levin M, Zhou K, Freedman B, Palter VN, Grantcharov TP. Virtual surgical training during COVID- 19: operating room simulation platforms accessible from home. Ann Surg 2020;272:e153–e154.
5. Al-Emran M. Mobile learning during the era of COVID-19. Rev Virtual Univ Catol Norte 2020;61:1–2.
6. Masters K, Ellaway RH, Topps D, Archibald D, Hogue RJ. Mobile technologies in medical education: AMEE guide no. 105. Med Teach 2016;38:537–549.
7. Yang M, Lo ACY, Lam WC. Smart phone apps every ophthalmologist should know about. Int J Ophthalmol 2020;13:1329–1333.