Tissue Plasminogen Activator Toxicity after Submacular Hemorrhage Repair
This is a Photo Essay and does not have an abstract. Please download the PDF or view the article HTML.
1. Juncal VR, Hanout M, Altomare F, Chow DR, Giavedoni LR, Muni RH, et al. Surgical management of submacular hemorrhage: experience at an academic Canadian centre. Can J Ophthalmol 2018;53:408–414.
2. Johnson MW, Olsen KR, Hernandez E, Irvine WD, Johnson RN. Retinal toxicity of recombinant tissue plasminogen activator in the rabbit. Arch Ophthalmol 1990;108:259– 263.
3. Hrach CJ, Johnson MW, Hassan AS, Lei B, Sieving PA, Elner VM. Retinal toxicity of commercial intravitreal tissue plasminogen activator solution in cat eyes. Arch Ophthalmol 2000;118:659–663.
4. Chen SN, Yang TC, Ho CL, Kuo YH, Yip Y, Chao AN. Retinal toxicity of intravitreal tissue plasminogen activator: case report and literature review. Ophthalmology 2003;110:704–708.
5. Hesse L, Schmidt J, Kroll P. Management of acute submacular hemorrhage using recombinant tissue plasminogen activator and gas. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol 1999;237:273–277.