Multimodal Imaging in Retinal Vascular Occlusions following Trauma – A Case of Sickle Cell Disease with Negative Sickling Test
This is a Photo Essay and does not have an abstract. Please download the PDF or view the article HTML.
1. Mathew R, Bafiq R, Ramu J, Pearce E, Richardson M, Drasar E, et al. Spectral domain optical coherence tomography in patients with sickle cell disease. Br J Ophthalmol 2015;99:967–972.
2. Grover S, Sambhav K, Chalam KV. Capillary nonperfusion by novel technology of OCT angiography in a patient with sickle cell disease with normal fluorescein angiogram. Eur J Ophthalmol 2016;26:e121–e123.
3. Elagouz M, Jyothi S, Gupta B, Sivaprasad S. Sickle cell disease and the eye: old and new concepts. Surv Ophthalmol 2010;55:359–377.
4. Ware RE. How I use hydroxyurea to treat young patients with sickle cell anemia. Blood 2010;115:5300–5311.
5. Ghosh K, Colah R, Choudhry V, Das R, Manglani M, Madan N, et al. Guidelines for screening, diagnosis and management of hemoglobinopathies. Indian J Hum Genet 2014;20:101–119.