The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Ophthalmology Residency Training
This is a Letter to the Editor and does not have an abstract. Please download the PDF or view the article HTML.
1. Ferrara M, Romano V, Steel DH, Gupta R, Iovino C, et al. Reshaping ophthalmology training after COVID-19 pandemic. Eye 2020;34: 2089–2097.
2. Bakshi SK, Ho AC, Chodosh J, Fung AT, Chan RVP, et al. Training in the year of the eye: the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on ophthalmic education. Br J Ophthalmol 2020;104:1181–1183.
3. Alahmadi AS, Alhatlan HM, Bin Helayel H, Khandekar R, Al Habash A, Al-Shahwan S. Residents’ perceived impact of COVID-19 on Saudi Ophthalmology Training Programs - a survey. Clin Ophthalmol 2020;14:3755–3761.
4. Mishra D, Nair AG, Gandhi RA, Gogate PJ, Mathur S, Bhushan P, et al. The impact of COVID-19 related lockdown on ophthalmology training programs in India – outcomes of a survey. Indian J Ophthalmol 2020;68:999–1004.
5. Kumar A, Agarwal D. Commentary: restructuring residency training in ophthalmology during COVID- 19 era: challenges and opportunities. Indian J Ophthalmol 2020;68:1005–1006.