Prevalence of Visual Impairment in School Children
This is a Letter to Editor and does not have an abstract.
1. Talebnejad MR, Nowroozzadeh MH, Mahdaviazad H, Khalili MR, Masoumpour MB, Keshtkar M, et al. The Shiraz Pediatric Eye Study; a population based survey of school age children: rationale, design and baseline characteristics. J Ophthalmic Vis Res 2018;13:293–300.
2. Nejabat M, Heidary F, Talebnejad MR, Salouti R, Nowroozzadeh MH, Masoumpour M, et al. Correlation between intraocular pressure and central corneal thickness in Persian children. Ophthalmol Ther 2016;5:235–243.
3. Salouti R, Alishiri AA, Gharebaghi R, Naderi M, Jadidi K, Shojaei-Baghini A, et al. Comparison among Ocular Response Analyzer, Corvis ST and Goldmann applanation tonometry in healthy children. Int J Ophthalmol 2018;11:1330–1336.
4. Farvardin M, Heidary F, Sayehmiri K, Gharebaghi R, Jabbarvand Behrooz M. A Comprehensive meta-analysis on intra ocular pressure and central corneal thickness in healthy children. Iran J Public Health 2017;46:724–732.
5. Doughty MJ, Zaman ML. (2000). Human corneal thickness and its impact on intraocular pressure measures: a review and meta-analysis approach. Surv Ophthalmol 2000; 44:367–408.