Optic Nerve Cysticercosis at the Orbital Apex
This is a Letter to Editor and does not have an abstract.
1. Goel N. Optic nerve cysticercosis at the orbital apex presenting as optic neuritis. J Ophthalmic Vis Res 2018;13:508–510.
2. Chianura L, Sberna M, Moioli C, Villa MR, Orcese C, Causarano R. Neurocysticercosis and human immunodeficiency virus infection: a case report. J Travel Med 2006;13:376–380.
3. Paranjape RS, Challacombe SJ. HIV/AIDS in India: an overview of the Indian epidemic. Oral Dis 2016;22:10–14.
4. Parija SC, Gireesh AR. A serological study of cysticercosis in patients with HIV. Rev Inst Med Trop Sao Paulo 2009;51:185–189.
5. George AE, Biswas J, Agarwal R, Kumarasamy N, Solomon S. Subretinal cysticercosis in a patient with AIDS: treatment with xenon arc photocoagulation. Retina 1999;19:467–468.