Iatrogenic PVD Following Dilated Fundus Examination: A New Diagnosis or Fluke?
This article is a Photo Essay. Please download the PDF or view the article HTML.
1. Culhae HM, Winn B. Dynamic accommodation and myopia. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 1999;40:1968–1974.
2. Araki M, Tokoro T, Matsuo C. Movement of the ciliary body associated to accommodation. Acta Ophthalmol Jpn 1964;68:1852–1857.
3. Ljubimova F, Eriksson A. Numerical study of the effect of vitreous support on eye accommodation. Acta Bioeng Biomech 2005;7:2.
4. Croft MA, Nork TM, McDonald JP, Katz A, Lütjen-Drecoll E, Kaufman PL. Accommodative movements of the vitreous membrane, choroid, and sclera in young and presbyopic human and nonhuman primate eyes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2013;54:5049–5058.
5. Walker JF, Alvarez MM. Vitreofoveal traction associated with the use of pilocarpine to reverse mydriasis. Eye 2007;21:1430–1431.
6. Goldberg DB. Computer-animated model of accommodation and presbyopia. J Cataract Refract Surg 2015;41:437–445.