Various studies on the development of vocational students show that the ability that has been rooted among the students of SMK including the category of structural potential. Some factors causing the decline in the potential of vocational high school students in general due to the dependence on the source of highly skilled teachers, have no opportunity to develop independently, the scarcity of potential teachers is the biggest problem in every school, the institutions for SMK graduates who exploit and the low quality of student resources SMK itself. Under such conditions, a clear and sustainable concept and planning of handling is required. Alternative improvement of local potency through empowerment role competency student approach which is a bid that should get appreciation and response positively.
For example the average archival material is the subject of Office Administration, known as archival management, is a business that uses simple written communication and communication tools that have been used to simplify storing files that still have value for individuals, organizations, and related to art and culture.
Characteristics of a typical group of students of SMK Malang city, especially about the talent (personality traits), how the students start learning and how they survive in the environment conditions are changing continuously (open-ended changes). The success of the students of Malang city, is often associated with the talents possessed by the students themselves, not by other factors. This is not excessive because the fact shows that the majority of students built in the city of Malang still need guidance from teachers who are educated in accordance with their field, so that the factor of education and training is important for the vocational students built in the city of Malang
In relation to efforts to maintain local potentials, SMK assisted students in the city of Malang require a strong and consistent positioning strategy in a dynamic competitive environment. This requires a continuous improvement. On the other hand, changes that occur are changes in the paradigm of competition that is not continuous (discontinuous). To manage these changes to be effective, a learning process is needed both to strengthen the current position (single-loop learning) and to find a solid foundation to outperform a competitor (double-loop learning). On the other hand, the existing competitors may be a student who is not a student majoring in vocational school but has the potential to conduct archival activities within an organization, for that students assisted SMK in the city of Malang should be able to find a way to overcome any obstacles to enter in an industry entry barriers). All this is a learning process, where the learning depends on the awareness of the strategy and the utilization of knowledge and information both from within the organization itself and from the environment outside the organization in every SMK in the city of Malang which continues to experience changes in the rapid development.
When learning is viewed as a local-based concept, it is related to how the vocational school students in Malang city recognize and act on the opportunities that exist, and manage and organize archival activities that have been built from the beginning. Learning archival is done with the intent to learn work by way of LABSOSDIK (Laboratory of Social Education). But it is not just enough to understand how to file the archives, but must actively engage and do to understand 'what is it that work' and realize that it can do that. In this case learning not only aims to gain experience only, but future-oriented thinking process in creating a future reality.
The prolonged economic crisis in Indonesia has an impact on the weak resources owned by SMK in Malang city so that many schools can not survive much longer. This condition is greatly felt by schools, but it turns out the labsosdik group is more able to survive compared with schools without labsosdik. The fact shows that schools without labsosdik have not been able to survive environmental changes and vice versa that have had labsosdik better able to maintain local potential. This attracted many researchers who were directed to find answers to these phenomena.
In the vocational school of Malang, the role of labsosdik can be seen in the school's contribution to the development of its students. In macro students assisted by SMK can be viewed as a rescue valve in the process of developing teaching materials archives. Its role in encouraging the growth rate of archival materials and ready-to-use employment is expected to be the first step in efforts to mobilize the labsosdic in various business fields. In many areas, the development of labsosdik has become a national program in order to build competitive advantage and make archival learning as part of the development of student's life skills.
Although the program of local empowerment in schools continues to be developed, both through mass guidance (Binmas), Training of teachers archival tutoring board, archival issues is the unpreparedness of students facing the real reality outside the vocational school in the city of Malang is still around the capital constraints for student practice activities built with patterns that are often politicized and beneficial to certain parties. The final target of the development program of the targeted students in Malang city becomes very unclear. (SUSEDA Malang City, 2000)
Three important issues that should be the main program and priority in the empowerment of students assisted labsosdik in Malang include:
First, independence. The problem of independence of students assisted by SMK in Malang is classified as a classic issue. In terms of independence, students assisted SMK in the city of Malang often stumbled on the problem of limited human resources, natural resources, place of practice and professional teachers. In addition, the pattern of guidance of students guided by the government's labsosdik done so far, some of them considered to have caused various dependence, which resulted in low levels of competition among them. Therefore, efforts to increase independence should continue to be done by reducing the various local government intervention, by making students assisted labsosdik in Malang as a partner. The independence of students associated with labsosdik also with improving the quality of human resources, access prakerin, access school and so forth.
Second, human resources, concerning human resource issues in the empowerment of students assisted labsosdik in the city of Malang, is still found a lack of knowledge and in-depth understanding of various matters concerning professionalism archives. Working ethos as archivist and technical mastery of production and handling of archival aspects, still looks weak. In other words, the management of students assisted labsosdik in Malang city most still not handled by human resources who have insight, knowledge, for the sake of adequate archival skills. This in such an unfavorable impact on the development and performance of students labsosdik bianaan in the city of Malang. Therefore, improving the quality of human resources, especially the skilled, knowledge and ethos, and high moral commitment, needs to be done continuously, so as to achieve optimal results.
Third, school management, limited human resources, especially the quality aspects, affect the level of professionalism of school management in Malang city which on average needs further attention. Almost the entire school management function, has not been done optimally and less attention. So impressed archival activities, done with what is without innovation, which result directly on the development and performance of teachers pengart ajar kearsipan in SMK in Malang. Therefore, there is still a need for continuous management of archives and technical skills, as well as other efforts aimed at improving the quality of school archival management.
The three issues above suggest that the empowerment of the guided students of labsosdik should be aimed at improving the students' competence which leads to the continuation of high local potentials so as to contribute to the development of the school as a whole (macro). The empowerment of students in the labsosdik is no longer pursuing short-term targets or merely covering a lack of competence that proves to be very ineffective. As an effort to improve the competence of students assisted by SMK in Malang city, it is necessary to consider the empowerment of students assisted by Vocational High School through the process of learning (learning process), where the students are encouraged to participate in improving the ability of independent business through various education and training activities.
Based on some description it can be argued that the learning process is needed by a student assisted labsosdik to develop the ability and develop the local potential of the school. With regard to the phenomenon, researchers want to know more by conducting training development of archived materials based on local potentials in the framework of the development program of students assisted social education laboratory (LABSOSDIK) in SMK in Malang.
Development of Teacher Self Potential SMK Cendika Bangsa
The training at the end of this year closes the activities of human resource development by conducting training as a guidance for SMK teachers. This training focuses on the Development of Self Potential of SMK Cendika Bangsa teachers. Acting as the principal facilitator of SMK Cendika Bangsa and assisted by the Training Implementation Team from UM. SMK Cendika Bangsa this time made "brainstorming" in the world pendidika held in not october 2011. All participants actively follow the instructions of facilitators with full of enthusiasm and spirit accompanied by high togetherness.
This self potential development activity is intended to explore the potential and confidence of employees as well as to build a good team work among vocational schools and able to explore more ability in teaching subjects Filing. It is expected that teachers and students prepare to face changes in archival activities in the future. It is also expected that the formation and plan of school activities that will do the ISO thus expected all teachers can prepare themselves if later won the trust to teach archival lesson with good.
Packaging this training with a variety of games both indoors and outdoors, it is intended that the participants do not feel saturated and more enjoy the event for the purpose of meaningful and purposeful purposes in creating cooperation among teachers, especially in overcoming problems and challenges of archival work. In preparing teaching materials for SMK Cendika Bangsa teachers focused on integrated archival activities required a step that is arranging the map of teaching materials Filing, which first through the initial stages of preparation of Teaching Material Map. The scheme of preparing the Map of Teaching Materials as follows:
4. MATERIALS AND METHODS
The problems that are felt by teachers of SMK Cendika Bangsa Kepanjen are:
• Teachers Cendika Bangsa in Kepanjen many who do not understand why the description of teaching materials should be applied in accordance with the needs of students and fun.
• Until now, many teachers of SMK Cendika Bangsa have not understood correctly about archival materials based on local potency.
• Teachers-teachers do not understand:
(1) How the application of teaching materials and the diversification of materials conducted teacher teacher of SMK labsosdik in Malang.
(2) How is the role of empowerment of student program of assisted labsosdik in improving competence of local school content.
(3) How the learning and training of archives according to the understanding of teachers of SMK labsosdik in Malang city.
With the above problems then the problem solving on offer is to conduct training with the development of local potency-based materials.
Realization of Troubleshooting
With already conducted training on the development of archival materials based on local potential, and have the understanding and training using the development of teaching materials with the empowerment of students assisted lapsosdik in SMK Cendika Bangsa Kepanjen.
The training participants who will be the source of information is the teacher of the Vocational Secondary School of Criminal Procedural Development program of Mojosari no.2 Kepanjen, who serves as teacher of secretary and secretary and archival master of formal and informal archives. The informal amount is relative and is determined according to need.
Number of trainees 25 secretary teachers. The method will be done by providing in-depth training and involved observation, which is the main method of dedication to qualitative descriptive society (Spradley, 1979 and 1997). It is expected that the participants will be well trained until the process of implementing the archival material can be well executed.
This training activity will take place at SMK CENDIKA BANGSA KEPANJEN. Jalan Mojosari no.2 Kepanjen Malang.
Community Service Approach
Community Service is the empowerment of student empowerment program assisted labsosdik SMK in Malang city. The approach used in this training is emik (emic view) (Pelto and Pelto, 1978: 54-66). This approach puts teachers of SMK labsosdik in Malang as autonomous subject in giving perception and assessment about empowerment of archival competence toward school continuity toward dynamics and school life.
5. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
• Each section presents a procedural chart of the results of the discussion on each of these sections. It is expected that the participants can explain the training result and get input from the speaker.
• The participant of the description of the preceding article and provides the input as a material of revision with the arrangement of the arrangement of the brochure. In this session the speakers also get very meaningful input to focus more on the preparation of teaching materials for teachers.
• In the case of the respondent, the respondent asks the question of whether it is a matter of public affairs or to develop a subproject for administrative data. The enthusiasm that occurs in the participants gets the spotlight from the foundation leader, so the conclusion is that the leadership will hold similar trainings to improve the shortcomings of teachers in teaching.
• So far the data administration at Cendika Bangsa institute has undergone significant improvement but still need to be developed again in accordance with ISO objectives. Because the role of implementing school activities began to be directed to the target school that is p [encapaian ISO at SMK Cendika Bangsa teachers
• Participants get lots of input from the speaker in the form of handouts and video how to manage data according to ISO as reference material for the preparation of ISO procedure chart. So the participants of the insight are more open and have the motivation to develop and run the ISO.
• Board of Directors who at that time participated in the seminar received input from the participants and participants as a reference for further policy formulation. So it is expected there is financial and mental support from the leadership of the institution to its employees.
• With this training, the institutional development is supported by all employees and leaders so that the process of Cendika Bangsa institution to improve the quality according to ISO will be more smoothly and easier to make the administrative and data structure.
• This institution under the foundation of Raden Rahmat. With the improvement of quality in the institution Cendika Bangsa can be applied indirectly to the foundation of Raden Rahmat which also overshadow STIE hence the benefit of improving the quality of Cendika Bangsa institution can be felt also dilingkup wider that is Raden Rahmat Foundation and STIE.
• It is expected that with the development of quality in the institution Cendika Bangsa then the quality of graduates produced increased. So graduates of Cendika Bangsa institution are graduates who are ready to work because in accordance with the qualifications expected in the field of work.
• The presenters also have vision and mission in the future to assist the application of ISO in Raden Rahmat and STIE Foundation to improve the quality of the institution in plenary. Because indirectly there is a good relationship in the administration and in providing data between the Foundation Raden Rahmat, STIE and SMK Cendika Bangsa
There are still many teachers who have not fully understood the good administration, so the support of this archival material training is needed as the development of the teaching model that will be done in the classroom.
In addition, students are also still often given a teaching that only mentranfer science course compared with practice with the actual circumstances.
6. CONCLUSION and SUGGESTIONS
After doing the training of teaching materials and materials diversification conducted by teachers of SMK labsosdik in Malang can be created well, accompanied by the spirit of teachers to develop the best teaching materials for their students. The role of the empowerment of the training program of the students in the improvement of the local school's content competency has reflected the change of the determination of the local-based potential that has begun to be applied for the advancement of the students of SMK Cendika Bangsa Kepanjen. As well as the role of principals also have begun to follow the wishes of teachers who will teach archival materials. Learning and training of archives according to the understanding of teachers of SMK labsosdik in Malang will be developed with supporting media that can be understood by the teacher.
For suggestions the participants are expected to apply the teaching materials that have been made with local-based potential in the classroom, so with the frequent use of varied media then the participants will have the understanding and skills in terms of development of good archival materials.